The Fraser River Lodge
Find your next career with us
Work with Us
What’s the best part of working in hospitality? Seeing the awesome difference you make for people. Whether they’re looking for the perfect getaway spot or trying to find an amazing venue, smiles and good times are the best rewards.
At the Fraser River Lodge, we’re dedicated to doing just that. We take pride in making every experience special. Weddings, fishing trips, and corporate events are just the beginning; we offer the whole package, everything from dining to activities and accommodations.
Now we’re looking to add new members to our team: persons who want to grow their careers, learn more about our industry and make a difference for everyone who comes in the door.
Work - Life - Balance
We believe that good quality work starts at home. Our team is able to work hard and deliver great results because we stress the importance of a good work/life balance, and take intentional time to have fun together as a team.
Acting with strong ethics is a priority for everyone representing the organization as well as the company's behaviour as a whole.
Respect & Honesty
It’s not just the best policy. It’s a core business practice to act in a transparent, trustworthy manner that earns the respect of colleagues, customers, and the public.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and reliable Housekeeper to join our team. As a Housekeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean and organized environment for our clients. Your attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills will contribute to creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for our clients.
- Perform general housekeeping duties, including but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and polishing floors
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, including toilets, sinks, and showers
- Clean and disinfect kitchen areas, including countertops, appliances, and dishes
- Change and launder bed linens and towels
- Collect and dispose of trash and recycling
- Organize and maintain cleaning supplies and equipment
- Report any maintenance or repair issues to the appropriate supervisor
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and company policies
- Maintain confidentiality and respect clients' privacy
- Assist with other household tasks as needed
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products and techniques
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Physical stamina to handle repetitive tasks and lift heavy objects (if required)
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Valid driver's license
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
Onsite Resident All Rounder
We are looking for someone to join our team, where we offer a unique backdrop to showcase your passion and wonderful people skills. You will be assisting our Housekeeping, Maintenance and Front of House Managers, working hands-on, as part of a team where everybody matters. This is an onsite position, meaning housing is paid for! Bring your positive attitude and strong communication skills and showcase your friendly and professional personality!
- Assisting Maintenance department with setting up and take down of events, supervising Axe-Throwing parties, and repairing small on-site issues as they arise
- Serving in events and bartending when needed
- Assisting the Housekeeping with flipping rooms during busy times
- Ensuring a clean, presentable site
- Responsible for ensuring proper bar stocking
- Cash Handling
- Maintain cleanliness throughout and around the lodge
- None required.