Our Executive Chef reserves the right to change items on the menu as nature or market may dictate.
1. Please notify our staff if you have any food allergies/sensitivities.
2. While we take steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination; we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with nut, soy, dairy, egg or wheat allergies.
3. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
4. All of our meals are by reservation only.
5. Groups over 20 can request a buffet, groups under 20 will receive plated.