What To Bring Fishing!We provide all fishing gear and tackle necessary for your trip. For your comfort, we refer to the following:
Summer months (May - September)Our summer month are generally quite warm, with cooler mornings and evenings.
- Warm Layers for mornings and evenings. Synthetics and Fleece work well.
- Shorts, t-shirts for afternoons. Quick Dry pants and shirts are great.
- Long sleeve shirts and long pants in one wishes to avoid sun.
- Sandals, hats, sunglasses & sunscreen.
- Light waterproof rain jacket and pants in case it rains.
Fall, Winter, Spring Months (October - April)Dressing up in multiple layers is most effective. Although our winter month's temperatures are usually on the mild side (up to 10+ Celsius), morning can bring frost and sometimes snow.
Rule of thumb: it is better to dress warmer and shed a layer during the day then not have an extra layer to put on.
- Good waterproof rain gear as it can rain quite a bit in the fall and winter.
- Several good warm layers made out of synthetics, fleece & wool are best. Avoid cottons.
- Expect to wear 3-4 layers of clothing during winter when fishing Steelhead.
- A one-piece long underwear outfit works wonders as first layer. Turtlenecks that cover the neck are really helpful.
- One lighter layer in case of nicer weather.
- Insulated hiking boots, especially on the boat, with waterproof coating if possible.
- Sunglasses, warm toque, wool fishing gloves (5 fingers work good)
Other Important Items
- Fishing Licenses
- Any Personal medications you will need while on the water
- Camera or video camera - you will be gaining memories that will last a lifetime on your fishing adventure.
- Ready to have a good time!